What is the benefit to a Club?
Clubs should want their professionals to be knowledgeable of their specific Industry. Clubs are encouraged to engage Club Tax Network Member firms because of their commitment to the Club Industry. Through this Network, these firms have access to Club specific tools, receive Club specific education and regularly communicate with other Club specific professionals from around the country.
** Special Agreement with Club Benchmarking - Club Tax Network Member Firms can input their client’s data into the Club Benchmarking (CB) database and use the CB peer comparison platform to review their client in comparison to peers and the industry at large. The CB business model comparison (accomplished via the CB Available Cash Report) is a strategic window into a given club’s financial state. Club Tax Network Member Firms use the CB data to increase their value as a trusted advisor by providing relevant and standardized comparative data. Club Tax Network Member Firms can use the comparative data in Club client Board and Committee meetings and can use the data during the process of acquiring prospective clients.
- Is your CPA firm knowledgeable about Club specific tax issues? We are! Our CPA firm Members represent a significant number of Private Clubs. All have been subscribers to Club Tax Book for years and communicate continually with Mitchell L. Stump, CPA, its author, when there are unusual items that occur.
- Want a referral to a Club specific consultant? Ask! Through our years of experience working with the Club Industry, we believe we can easily identity those that can serve a Clubs needs better than most. Have a specific issue that needs addressed? Ask us for a referral.
- Afraid of the IRS? Not us! Understanding the tax laws as they apply to Private Clubs makes our Members competent to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. Being prepared takes all of the stress out of dealing with the IRS.
- Trained? Continually! Members receive continuing education at the end of each month via a one hour webinar on current, Club specific topics?
- Committed? Proven! By becoming Members of the Club Tax Network, the CPA firms and Club Consultants are demonstrating their commitment to the Private Club Industry. These organizations are placing their money where their mouth is.
- Want to make a change in Auditors? Check us out! While we do not believe in changing auditors unless there is a justifiable reason, we want you to know that there are often options available to your Club. When considering an Auditing Firm, you should engage one that understands the Club Industry. Check out the qualifications of our Members as part of your due diligence.
- Experienced? Numbers do not lie! At the present time, Club Tax Network DPA Firms serve as outside auditors for more than 150 Clubs and an untold number of Club consulting clients.
Clubs that are engaging Club Tax Network Members can be assured the answers to the above questions will not only be yes, but emphatically yes! Shouldn't you make contact with one of our Members today?