"An Accumulation of Florida Sales & Use Tax Issues Specific To Clubs"
CLICK HERE to view the December 2020 Mega List (Table of Contents)
64 Florida sales & use tax issues specific to Clubs were ADDED to the December 2020 Update!
Club Sales & Use Tax Book - FL continues to be recognized by leaders throughout the Florida Private Club Industry as the one resource Club Managers, Controllers, Treasurers and Professionals must have to keep them updated on the ever changing state sales & Use tax laws. We guarantee you will not find another source of information as complete and diverse as this publication.
Written in a very easy to understand question and answer format this reference tool provides the documentation (i.e.. Statutes, Regulations, Technical Assistance Advisements (TAA's) that supports the conclusions as well as well as being categorized by topic and word searchable.
- Assurance of daily monitoring for Florida sales and use tax law changes applicable to Clubs.
- E-mail notification of "urgent" tax law changes to those providing an e-mail address.
- Updated annually, insuring the information in Club Sales & Use Tax Book - FL is reliable.
- Access to the author, at no additional charge, to ask a quick question about a Florida sales & use tax issues not addressed in Club Sales & Use Tax Book - FL. This is a source of new topics in future updates.
Club Sales & Use Tax Book Contents:
Click Here to view the December 2020 Mega List without answers (Table Of Contents)
- How To Use - "Must Reading"
- A Mega List (Quick Answers)
- Administrative Issues
- Questions And Answers (1,193 and the Meat of the Book)
- Florida Statutes
- Florida Administrative Code - Rules
- Florida Technical Assistance Advisements (150 Club Specific Guidance in way of TAA's)
- Florida Attorney General Opinions
- Florida Court Cases
- Florida Forms
- Florida Memos
- Florida Tax Information Pub's
|Club Sales & Use Tax Book - FL delivered electronically||CSUTB||$425.00*|
|Yearly updates after 1st year billed directly||$255.00*|
|*Florida Subscribers - Sales Tax will NOT be charged because this publication is being delivered electronically which is exempt from Florida Sales Tax|
Club Book Series, Inc.
26 Princewood Lane
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410-1493
Phone: (561) 776-0452 • Fax: (561) 776-0454