- Mitchell L. Stump, CPA, PA;
- Club Book Series, Inc.
- Club Tax Network, Inc.
- Educated in West Virginia public schools;
- B.A.. in Business Administration, Marshall University, Huntington, WV, 1971.
- Certified Public Accountant, North Carolina, 1979;
- Licensed to practice in Florida, 1991.
- Internal Revenue Service; Revenue Agent; 1972-1980;
- Public accounting:
- Dixon Odom & Co.; 1980–1988; Firm Wide Tax Partner for firm with 9 North Carolina offices;
- Cherry Bekaert & Holland; 1988–1991; Director of Tax for firm with 27 offices in the Southeast;
- McGladrey & Pullen; 1991-1996; Partner; West Palm Beach; serving Florida’s 120 Club clients in the tax area;
- Mitchell L. Stump, CPA, PA; 1996-present;
- Other Entities:
- Club Book Series, Inc.; Established to market Club specific publications; 2006-present;
- Club Capital Planners, a Division of Mitchell L. Stump, CPA, PA; Created in conjunction with Paul Mueller; 2007-present;
- Club Tax Network, Inc.; Founder of national network of CPA's and Attorneys; 2009-present.
CLUB SPECIFIC PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES:
Recognized as a leading resource to the Club Industry nationally: